Complete and full integration along the entire value chain: from production to R&D, from packaging and processing to logistics and distribution.
The Unifrutti business model is unique, because it allows the Group to have full control over the entire supply chain by adopting a circular system.
This integrated model is based on a product offer tailored to consumption trends and developed through R&D activities on plantations.
Direct ownership of the land, located in the different climatic areas of the world, allows the production and distribution of high-quality fresh fruit, always in season, on all markets.
Full Control over the Value Chain
Complete integration to monitor and constantly improve the quality of products and services.
- 60 Owned farms
- 43 Facilities
- 6 Vessels and 5 Trading offices
Top quality products
Farming expertise and global sourcing to innovate production and distribution of premium fruits worldwide.
- Over 70 years of experience as growers
- Univiveros as the Group owned nursery dedicated to the development of new varieties
- Almost 30 Club Varieties already in production
A Network of Companies
Decentralised but integrated structure to increase responsiveness, while operating in different markets.
- 62 Companies
- 15 Branches
- Lean and flexible Head Office
Customer & Geography Neutral
Balanced presence and a wide sales network to maintain flexibility and help exploit opportunities.
- Top 10 customers account for less than 30% of revenue
- None of the geographical areas where we operate account for more than 25% of revenue
- Over 500 customers worldwide